Immunity Booster Fruit Juice
Immunity Booster Fruit Juice is very important as Immunity is the only base of survival in the new age world and healthy and nutritious food is the only option for it. But, sometimes people get confused about what to eat and drink to build up strong immunity.
Here, we are introducing a healthy and delicious Immunity Booster Fruit Juice that can be stored to get an instant dose to increase immunity by taking care of your pocket too. So, let’s check the recipe…
Here is a making of juice
Ingredients: (for pulp)
- Fresh Guava: 500 gms
- Black grapes: 500 gms
- Pineapple: 1 fruit (cleaned and sliced)
- Powdered Sugar: as required
Ingredients: (for juice)
- Rock salt: ¼ tsp or as per taste
- Lemon Juice: ½ tsp or as per taste
- Water: 1 glass
Method: How to make fruit pulp….
- Wash guava and grapes nicely.
- Cut all fruits in small pieces.
- Now transfer all fruit pieces in a mixture jar along with powdered sugar.
- Grind all ingredients to make a smooth pulp.
- Sieve the pulp with a strainer.
- Pour strained pulp in an airtight container.
- Freeze the container for later use.
Method: How to make immunity booster fruit juice…
- Defreeze the fruit pulp before use and bring it to room temperature.
- In a glass take 1 tablespoon of pulp.
- Add ½ tsp of lemon juice.
- Pour water over it and mix well.
- Sprinkle rock salt as per the taste to give it a tangy taste and your immunity booster fruit juice is ready to sip.
Tip: If you like to have your juice chilled or cold you can use ice cubes or chilled water as well. One can change the proportion of fruits as per the taste, requirement, and availability.
For more such interesting quick food recipes keep visiting our blog : https://hungerbro.com/ and Subscribe our YouTube Channel too for recipe videos