Winter is here and everybody has health on their mind. With having lots of workouts and diet plans to get oneself fit, proteins intake is very essential.
To meet up your requirement, we have come up with a dish which is really healthy having combination of lots of proteins and vitamins and that too at a very reasonable cost. Preparation time is so less for this healthy salad recipe that it can be made within few minutes…
So, let’s start our healthy Salad recipe…
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Sprouted Moong – 30 grams
- Sprouted Chana – 2 tbsps.
- Diced carrots – 100 grams.
- Chopped tomatoes – 100 grams.
- Chopped beet root – 50 grams.
- Diced Cottage Cheese – 20 grams
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsps.
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tbsp.
- Chaat Masala – 2 tbsps.
- Salt – As per taste
- Chopped Coriander – 1 bowl
- Take sprouted Moong and Chana in a big bowl.
- Add carrots, beet root, cottage cheese and tomatoes in the sprouts bowl.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper powder, chaat masala and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients nicely with a serving spoon.
- Transfer your satiating Green Gram and Paneer healthy Dish preparation in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
Addition of green chutney can turn your Green Gram Paneer Healthy Dish in a delighting bhel.