Sandwiches are loved by all age groups, and we have made a vegetable sandwich that can be made within a few minutes with flavour and taste that everyone would like to have it again and again. This cost-effective dish is a nutritious and delicious tummy filler…let’s have a look at the method…of making vegetable sandwich or veg sandwich
Ingredients for Vegetable Sandwich (for 4 servings):
- Bread slices – 4 ( brown sides removed)
- Butter – 4 tsps.
- Chopped Cabbage – 100 grams.
- Finely chopped Capsicum – 50 grams
- Grated Cucumber – 100 grams
- Grated Carrots – 100 grams
- Finely chopped Tomatoes – 50 grams.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsps.
- Chaat Masala – 1 tsp.
- Salt – as required
- In a large bowl mix all the vegetables for more clarification and understanding you can visit our recipe video on our official YouTube channel.
- Add 2 tbsps. Veg. Mayonnaise, 1 tsp. Chaat Masala and Salt as per taste.
- Place Bread Slices on the Chopping Board and apply butter over it.
- Put vegetable stuffing generously on 2 bread slices.
- Cover stuffed portion with remaining slices.
- Cut each Sandwich in a half and place in a serving plate.
Here you can add 1 tsp. of Schezwan Sauce along with Veg. Mayonnaise to bring zing and garlicky flavour in your Vegetable Sandwich.
Thanks for reading our blog of Vegetable Sandwich and I hope that you will enjoy more such blog post here on Hunger Bro!!!!
We will really appreciate if you can Follow us on our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HungerBroOfficial
Subscribe our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKoPThQDKqVxoQfyW4JACw
AND of course Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hunger_bro/