Wow…!!Mouth-watering mini Puri chaat made with such an ease with ingredients that are certainly available at home which makes each bowl goes soft on your wallet. And above all preparation time is less than a few minutes…let’s check the preparation method…
Ingredients: (for 4 servings)
- Mini Farsi Puri – 1 bowl
- Bingo – 1 bowl
- PohaChevdo – 1 bowl
- Fried shing – ½ bowl
- Chopped Onions – ½ bowl
- Chopped Coriander – ½ bowl
- Nylon Sev–½ bowl
- Crush Bingo and Mini Farsi Puri in small pieces and put it in a large bowl.
- Add PohaChevda, FriedShing and Chopped Onions in Bingo and Farsi Puri mixture.
- Toss it wellwith the help of a spoon.
- Garnish your PuriChaat with chopped coriander and Nylon Sev.
If you like sweet taste you can add ketchup in mini puri chaat. I haven’t added it as I prefer chatpata taste.