Khakhra, the most commonly found snack in every gujju house. But now let us give a twist to our simple khakhra and make it an Italian dish that too…within a few minutes, Surprised..!!! Don’t be!! it is all about Khakhra Pizza.
It’s a very easy process and you can give pizza fun to your kids with healthiest easily available ingredients and cheapest possible cost.
It will be loved by kids and elders alike. So Let’s start making Khakhra Pizza…
Ingredientsfor Khakhra Pizza Recipe: (for 4 servings)
- Mini Khakhra – 4 pieces
- Ketchup – 8/10 tbsp.
- Chopped Tomatoes – 2 medium size
- Chopped Onion – 2 medium size
- Salt – 4/5 pinches
- Chopped Coriander – ½ bowl
- Grated Cheese – 100 gms
Method for making a Khakhra Pizza:
- In a serving plate take Mini Khakhra.
- Spread 1 to 2 tsp. ketchup over Khakhra.
- Put some chopped tomatoes and onions on Ketchup.
- Garnish with grated cheese and chopped coriander.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on each Khakhra Pizza.
you can use oregano in place of salt if available at home.
We will really appreciate if you can Follow us on our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HungerBroOfficial
Subscribe our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKoPThQDKqVxoQfyW4JACw
AND Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hunger_bro/