Ultimate culinary fusion of Mexican Nachos with Indian chaat, we call it Nachos Chaat.
A delectable dish which can be prepared with no time. That can be enjoyed by every age group be a party or a gathering, be a snack for kids or starter of a meal.
It is an all-time favorite for one and all and that too with amount less than ₹ 100/-.
Let’s start preparing Nachos Chaat.
- Nachos – 1 pkt
- Chopped tomatoes – 2 medium size
- Capsicum chopped – 1 medium size
- Chopped onion – 1 medium size
- Grated beetroot – ½ bowl
- Grated cheese – 2 cubes
- Veg. mayonnaise – ½ bowl
- Oregano – 2 tsp.
- In a serving plate spread Nachos side by side.
- Cover nachos with veg. mayonnaise.
- Make layers of chopped tomatoes, capsicum and onion over Nachos to give a colourful look to your favourite.
- Spread grated beetroot on veg layers.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle some oregano to add flavour in your chaat dish.
- Your Nachos Chaat is ready to serve.
If you are a spice lover, you can use chilli flakes as well to Nachos Chaat to make it little more spice as per your taste and likes.
We will really appreciate if you can Follow us on our official FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/HungerBroOfficial
Subscribe our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKoPThQDKqVxoQfyW4JACw
AND Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hunger_bro/